ShadowFlare1139ShadowFlare1139

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

The Mockingbird Song

Wonderful story as always.

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

Never Woke Up

Creepy, spooky and I don't want to go to sleep now :( ....Yay! ^_^

The Black Halloween The Black Halloween

The Black Halloween

As with all the other submissions, this one was fantastic! I wish I had that stuff when I was a kid.. would have had lots more candy!

Candy Candy

Candy

Watching these videos makes me a tad bit uncomfortable at the creepiness and how you never quite know what is going to happen next.. Thus why they rock! Makes me want to watch more while munching on a bunch of sugar coated eyeballs!

Stage Fright Stage Fright

Stage Fright

I remember I was on stage as a child because I was suppose to sing a song or something of the sort for Christmas. This about captures the fear a young person a lot of times feels when they are on that stage.. it also kind of shows the desire of what they want to happen.. well, at least what I wanted to happen :)

Ida's Luck Part 2 Ida's Luck Part 2

Ida's Luck Part 2

An excellent tale with astounding animation.

Reiko - Yule Tide Reiko - Yule Tide

Yule Tide

These are so funny. It's a shame nothing has been submitted to NG for nearly two years. Well, I guess I'll see if they have any more on the Tainted Ink site!

Reiko - The Cat Reiko - The Cat

The Cat

She should have devoured the girl next. It would have save future animals the torture of being the torture device of a ridiculous little baby babbling twit.

Reiko - Janken Donut Reiko - Janken Donut

Janken Donut

I love these Reiko videos. That kid kind of sounded like an old man. I need to remember that next time I play that game.. if ever..

Amityville Toaster Amityville Toaster

Amityville Toaster

....and what would happen if, say, by freak accident you get your hand stuck in the toaster... or any other body part O.o